Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2013 to all of you!  Hope you had a great holiday and are excited to get back into the swing of school in each of your homes.  I don't know if you have made any resolutions.  I have decided that one of mine is to make better use of this blog.  Feel free to hold me accountable!

In December HSAP students were quite busy illustrating the poem Twas the Night Before Christmas, by Clement C. Moore.  We read the poem and then analyzed some of the artwork of Thomas Nast, who provided illustrations for this famous poem annually for years in Harper's Weekly.  I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the artwork done by our HSAP students.










In addition, Nate M. and Anna I. both made an iMovie in the month of December.  A link to each movie is found below if you are interested in viewing either of those movies.

Nate's iMovie

Anna's iMovie

Hope you enjoy these!  See you soon.
Linda

No comments: