Thursday, November 11, 2010

Operation Christmas Child


Today several children and I packed boxes for Operation Christmas Child. We had a lot of fun choosing gifts and toys to put in each box. Next week I will take them to a collection center so that they can go to boys and girls all over the world.

Here's what Natasha said, "I thought it was great, cause other kids will get presents who don't get presents normally. Callie said, "I liked it because it was a lot of fun. Some kids out there don't even have shelter. It's sad and I just wanted to help." Chloe said, "All the kids don't all have money, and I just wanted to help them out, so I did!"

If you would still like to donate, bring your gifts to ITBS testing next week and I'll be sure that they get to the right place. Thanks!

No comments: